Monday, July 25, 2011

Antennas Direct DB4 Multi-Directional HDTV Antenna


The DB4 was the strongest antenna I've tried. It is also the only one who will each receive only digital station of nearly 40 miles from Kansas City stations (and my signal meter is attached.) I was also able to pick up a pair of field stations, I did not expect. The build quality is better than anything I've seen.

I have recommended the DB4 to several friends who also have similar success. It would be hard to screw up the HD reception with a DB4, but I would not use an antenna, so strong is it, if you live less than five miles from the transmitter, you may encounter multipath interference.

Also remember that even a large antenna can not compensate for the line of sight obstacles such as buildings and hills, and no antenna will solve the installation problem with bad connections, splitters, long cables, low height or the wrong recipient.

1 comment:

  1. Most HD cable or satellite boxes use a compressed signal that may cause some visual noise to the programming content. Secondly, if you have a standard definition cable or satellite box, having the HD antenna will allow you to watch major network programming without paying the high extra fees. indoor hdtv antenna

    ReplyDelete